Online Services has been developing websites and infrastructure sites in Classic ASP for 22 years. Sure we develop new state of the art responsive, JScript, VBScript, Access, MySql and SQL sites as well. But many companies have legacy sites written in Classic ASP.
Often time making changes and updates to these sites do not require redoing the entire site when some basic maintenance or upgrades are all that are needed. Online Services can extend the life of your Classic ASP site for 5, 10 or even 15 years.
BELOW ARE SOME DESCRIPTIONS OF CLASSIC ASP SITES WE HAVE DEVELOPED OR PROVIDED MAINTENANCE ON
- Online Services built a Website that manages 3000 plus clients for a background screening company. This site retrieves government records and post to both company staff and consumers with login capabilities and high security. The system uses a MySQL database to provide fast transactions. This site has helped them grow their business from 50 clients to over 3000 clients.
- Online Services developed it's own ASP based shopping cart that is used by less then a hundred ecommerce companies. The Shopping cart allows our customers to get exactly what they want. The platform supports Access, MySql and Sql Server. In addition, the site integrates with authorize.net and paypal.
- Classic ASP programming to develope many consumer based applications that allow for security, passing of files from company to consumers, tracking of purchases, Inventory control, creation of realtime affiliate support.
- Classic ASP programming to support an online Travel Reservation system. This allows the company to feed the booking rates, times and information to over one hundred travel (hotel) destinations.
- Classic ASP programming to fix errors on hundreds of projects. You name it we can fix it.
Online Services can work on fixed priced projects or via hourly rate with retainer. We provide an FREE initial analysis. Contact us today: 786 290 5955
Our Website Development Company will provide you with a FREE analysis and proposal in order to help you achieve your Web Development goals.